Chess in Schools and Kindergartens
Chess in Kindergarten
Chess4kids is specialized in working with children from 2-3 years and older. Our youngest student is 3 years old. With our modern, playful methodology and our experienced trainers we are able to inspire even our youngest ones to learn about chess.
We for example have a feel memory that we have designed and use for kindergarden classes. Or we handcraft some chess pieces with paper etc. and explain the character of the pieces while working on the piece
Through that chess is not an intellectual game for the older ones but an exciting adventure also for the young ones.
Our offer for Kindergarten Chess:
Chess in Schools
What do we offer and how can we implement chess in your school?
At Chess4kids we use a modern approach of teaching chess with lots of fun and creativity. Besides teaching chess with a regular chess board and chess pieces our children can play the role of the chess pieces in a living chess situation and feel the quality of the chess piece and learn with all senses what it is about.
We offer a wide selection of chess teaching that can be used as enrichment in your daily school program:
Chess during regular school lessons:
We support you with
School and Kindergardtn Events:
- We organize Chess Olympics with medals/trophies etc.
- Tournament organization
- School event participation with fun chess related activities, also for beginners
- For teachers that already teach chess or would like to teach chess we can organize a 2 day diploma class for school chess incl. Teaching Material and Tool box for their classroom
- Supervision for teachers and schools regarding the implementation of chess classes
- Support regarding sourcing of best chess material, i.e. chess boards and pieces, teaching material, tool box, teaching DVDs etc.